SUNGLASSES AREN'T ONLY FOR CELEBRITIES
Oversized mysterious sunglasses aren't only for celebrities who wants to disguise themselves from over-zealous enthusiastic fans. It is a must-have beauty accessory to help prevent sun damage around the eyes.
What causes premature aging around your eyes? Chronic UV exposure. Sunscreens can help protect delicate eye skin. But sunglasses and broad-rimmed hats will shield and protect your eye vision.
Sunglassed yourself all year round when you are outside. Yes, even on cloudy days! Look for protective shades that blocks more than 95 percent UV protection. 100 percent UV protection lenses may be labeled "UV400." Wraparound lenses protects your eyes from the side.
Eat for beautiful eyes
- omega-3 fatty acids from norwegian salmon, sardine, tuna
- vitamin E through green leafy vegetables like spinach, kale and brocolli might help ward off age-related macular degeneration and cataracts.
- vitamin C from oranges and citrus fruits
Avoid eye strain.
Staring at a computer or phone screen for too long can cause:
- Blurry vision
- Trouble focusing at a distance
- Dry eyes
- Headaches and migraines
- Neck, upper back and shoulder pain.
Protect your eyes
- Make sure your glasses or contacts prescription is up to date and they are "computer" glasses meant for looking at computers.
- Arrange your computer screen in such a way that you look slightly down at the screen. Use an anti-glare screen.
- Polarized lenses reduce glare while you drive.
- Rest your eyes every 15 minutes by looking at greenery.
- Look as far away as ypu can without squinting your eyes .
- For tired eyes, place a warm washcloth over closed eyes. Gently massage the upper eyelid against the brow bone for 15 - 30 seconds.
Exercise for beautiful eyes and perky eyes? Blink. If your eyes are dry, blink more.
Visit your eye doctor regularly
Spa your eye at home with cucumber slices over your eyes when you sleep at night or at the Spa.
I share the experience of
Pampering Eye Treament Spa with Massage at CELEBRITY BEAUTE
- Organic Arise Alpine Organic Skincare, imported from Switzerland which are the following:
- Massage eye area to activate lymphatic draining
- Using Eye Compulift Machine to stimulate drainage around the eye area to rid it of its puffiness, eye bags and panda eyes.
- applying cool mask over the eye, to relax the eye area
- great and cosy ambience at Celebrity Beaute
I felt pampered like a Princess! The experience is so relaxing!
And on top of that, what i love most about Celebrity Beaute is that they teach me how to replicate the eyecare routine so i can do it at home with the same organic products daily.
I replicate my eyecare daily by using what they used during the Spa: Organic Arise Eye Contour treatment (see photo below).Here is the rest of the Arise Alpine Organic Skincare I am currently using. For product orders, go to this link: